KFC online job application procedures for interested candidates. We are going to explore how to apply for KFC jobs. Keep your CVs ready and we help you apply for KFC jobs in your town.
We are a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, whose mission is to make KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and The Habit Burger Grill the most beloved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands in the world.
KFC Africa is a pan-African company having a presence in 22 sub-Saharan African regions. We employ 35 000 individuals across all our restaurants and support locations.
As a worldwide corporation serving millions of customers at 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, we strive to improve the world by behaving ethically with regard to food, the environment, and people.
Our goal is to bring the world’s most beloved fried chicken brand to as many areas as possible on the African continent, thus we are continuously on the lookout for exceptional individuals to assist us to realize this objective.
KFC ONLINE JOB APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A South African ID age 18 and above
- willingness to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- at least NCV 2( GRADE 10) qualification
Other requirements and duties for the KFC job application
- Strong literacy skills
- High personal standards
- The position requires working over some weekends and during the festive season
- Strong commercial skills & business acumen
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion
- Proven analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent planning and time management
KFC reserves the right to perform employee verification checks. this will also include looking for criminal records and credit scores.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO APPLY
If you would love to be part of the team, follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit The KFC Career Site
- Click on “Apply Now At Head Office Vacancies” or ” Apply Now For Restaurant Vacancies“
- Select the vacancy you are interested in